I’ve Never Heard Of Ovulation Tea, What Is It?
For centuries drinking tea has always been thought as a calming, healthy-living therapeutic agent. So it is no wonder teas for infertility are taking the lead for women who want to achieve or maintain a regular ovulation cycle and hormonal reproductive balance. Drinking a blended menstruation tea containing ingredients such as Vitex is now thought by clinicians to nurture reproductive tissues, regain a regular ovulation schedule and balance reproductive hormones; though women throughout the world have known the benefits of the ingredients in Ovulation Tea for hundreds of years.
How Would Ovulation Teas Work For Me?
While there is no single herbal ingredient or herbal treatment that can give you all the advantages of an Ovulation Tea, by blending certain natural herbs, minerals and vitamins each known for their repairing and restorative properties into a single enjoyable tea, you can be the benefactor of all that an Ovulation Tea has to offer.
Teas for infertility and overall reproductive health, such as an Ovulation Green Tea are generally blended with natural ingredients such as:
- Green tea – a known antioxidant that can help you restore your reproductive health damaged by age and environmental toxins.
- Red raspberry leaf – known to firm the muscles of the pelvic region and the uterus.
- Chasteberry – also known as vitex which energizes hormones associated with ovulating stimulating them to produce a more balanced reproductive system. Used as an herbal remedy to help women regain a regular fertile menstrual cycle.
- Peppermint leaf – a known sexual stimulant, also used to add additional flavor to the tea..
- Nettle leaf – which contains numerous minerals and Vitamins A, C, D, and K, along with phosphorous, iron, potassium, and sulfur, all crucial for maintaining sound reproductive health and maintain pregnancy.
Are Ovulation Teas Expensive?
Surprisingly, no fertility teas aren’t expensive. But when searching for a good quality Ovulation Tea or Menstruation Tea, make sure it is made from fresh ingredients that are organic (also known as wild-crafted), is of the highest quality and contain no additives or preservatives.
- Provides hormonal stimulation to promote and maintain a healthy reproductive system
- Contains many healthy vitamins and minerals
- Not expensive
- repairing and restorative properties
If you are looking for a natural way to restore your reproductive tissues and uterus, help revitalize and maintain a more regulated ovulating fertility cycle and reap the benefits of of hormonal stimulation, then an Ovulation Green tea could be for you.
Known for its restorative power for years, blended Ovulation Tea has the properties to firm up pelvic muscles, strengthen your uterus, and balance your reproductive fertility hormones. By purchasing a natural organic high quality menstrual cycle tea, can add to your overall reproductive health.
FertiliTea Fertility Tea
On Sale Now
Developed by Dr. Amos Grunebaum, FertiliTea is the only herbal tea that offers a full blend of fertility-boosting organic herbs, including chaste berry (vitex) and red raspberry leaf, to help you get pregnant fast.